We are taking a phased approach with re-opening. Please see the detailed breakdown below.
UPDATE (JULY 31, 2020): LCC is following Governor DeWine’s order for wearing masks indoors. There are several exceptions for health reasons. Read the order and exceptions here. Masks will be available at the door if you need one.
PHASE ONE : Starting June 7
- Ushers direct seating and dismissal
- Seating to comply with large gathering guidelines, 50% capacity, families sit as a group
- 6 hand sanitizer stations in the foyer
- Sanitizing of sanctuary and foyer in-between services
- Attendance recorded and kept in office
- Giving done online or via box in foyer
- Livestream worship & recordings available
- Communion with pre-packaged elements, picked up on entrance
- Masks required, barring exceptions (see above statement).
Not included in Phase One:
- No Nursery or Kingdom Kids Ministry
- No in-person Sunday or midweek programming
- No lower level access
- No coffee service
- No bulletin
- No physical contact (hugs, handshakes, etc.)
Other Precautions for Phase One:
- Continue to worship online if you're sick, over 65, or have high-risk health conditions
- Fellowship outside of the Chapel, safe practices suggested
PHASE TWO : TBD
All precautions from Phase One with the following modifications:
- Nursery or Kingdom Kids Ministry resumes; complying with school guidelines
- Hand sanitizer stations in common areas of the building
- More seating added, comply with large gathering guidelines
- Giving done online or box in foyer
- Lower level open
- Coffee service resumes
- Masks optional
- Suggested restrictions on over 65 and high risk concerns lifted
PHASE THREE : TBD
All precautions from Phase Two with the following modifications:
- Attendance restrictions lifted
- All Children, Student and Adult Ministries resume (Sunday & Midweek)
- Usher & greeter ministries resume as normal
- Seating restored to normal capacity
- Fellowship in foyers and sanctuary
- Giving collected by ushers
- Communion practices return to normal
- Bulletins handed out at the door
- Normal cleaning schedule resumes
How can I watch the service livestream?
You can go to https://leroychapel.org/livestream on Sunday morning to watch the service live. Recordings will be available shortly after on our Sermons page (https://leroychapel.org/sermons).
How can we be praying well during this season?
Pastor Jeff has put together a prayer guide to help guide times of prayer regarding COVID-19.
Am I able to give online during this season?
Yes, giving can be done online at https://leroychapel.org/giveonline. Giving can be set up as one-time or recurring. Please know that online giving reduces the work on our administrative team each week, so we strongly encourage you to give online, if you are able.
Someone I know in the church may not be getting these updates.
Please consider any friends or newcomers and pass this information on; there are no concerns with communicating clearly!
If someone is not getting these updates, it likely means that our contact information for that family is out of date and needs to be updated. Please direct them to fill out an online connect form (https://leroychapel.org/getconnected), and they'll be included in all future updates.