Effective September 1, 2020 until further notice:
As appropriate, our ministry leaders will adopt suggested operating procedures to ensure the safety of our congregation and visitors. Below are the ones that apply broadly to our programs & activities.
RISK OF IN-PERSON PROGRAMMING
While our ministry leaders are taking all reasonable precautions, there is an inherent and unclear amount of risk in participating in any in-person activities at this time. It is necessary for all families & individuals to consider their personal health and tolerance for those risks before attending ministry programming.
SCHEDULED BUILDING USE ONLY
All building use is required to be scheduled through the church office at (440) 254-4747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any ministries or groups meeting "off-campus" should adhere to the guidelines provided by the facility the event is being held at.
Zoom meetings can be scheduled for any ministry or group through the church office at (440) 254-4747 or email@example.com.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION FOR CHILDREN
All children under the age of 18 participating in Children's Ministry or Unify Student Ministries must have a release form for the 2020-21 ministry year submitted. This includes Sunday morning and mid-week programming.
- The release form for Unify Student Ministries (6th - 12th grade) can be found here.
- The release form for Children's Ministry (Birth to 6th grade) can be found here.
SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS
- If you (or your child) are experiencing any of the known symptoms associated with COVID-19, we request that you please not attend any in-person ministry programming until symptoms clear (for more info on when it is recommended to return to programming, click here.)
- If you begin experiencing symptoms during ministry programming, please inform a ministry leader and self-isolate.
MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, & FOOD GUIDELINES
On campus facility use is encouraged under the following guidelines:
- While inside, masks are required to be worn.
- Social distancing is practiced. Please note that some spaces may not allow for full recommended distance.
- While outside, no mask is required while distances can be maintained.
- Limited food service of single-serving, "sealed" drinks & snacks only.